2RuleFilter for Glitch sound
Update for Sonar 7 PE Crush
- Cakewalk SONAR 7 PE crush (”as soon as it is loaded”) problem fixed.
New Features :
- Filter Type Randomization (tempo synced).
- Scrambler Offset (tempo synced) By using this feature, one can shift the scrambled audio clips.
- Silence Insertion(Random) to Scrambler (tempo synced).
- Reverse Playing of scrambled audio clips.
- Creation of random parameter button.
- Settings can be saved automatically with the song (Chunk method implemented)
- New 16 Preset.
- ByPass button added
Optimaztion and bugs:
- Several optimizations for CPUs.
- Some known bugs are fixed.
- Fruity Loops sync problem fixed.
-”tweaking the bit crusher knob crushes” fixed.
-”tweaking the BEAT knob crushes” fixed.
-”the default preset (Scr1) while idle ,CPU overload increases” fixed.
- LFO types are added(sine,square, saw).
- LFO Offset feature is added.
- Sync feature is revised.
- Denormalization problem is fixed(CPU overloading for P4).
- Filter and LFO rate values are displayed numerically.
“2RuleFilter” is a self-resonant moog type filter that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, or by LFO, or by an envelope follower. It has a interresting feature called “scrambler” that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat. The “mix” knob mixies wet and dry signals, The “volume” knob is for setting the output volume level. The”Bit crusher” produces hard sound. Using its scramble feature you can maintain the rhythmic, choppy, buffered and tempo sync output.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation of filter cut-off frequency by LFO (tempo-sync), manuallly or envelope follower(reversable)
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that devide one measure to different time intervall and plays beats randomly.
- Mix ballance in between dry(input signal) and wet(filtered and bit crushed).
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency be changed from roughly to smoothly. This effect is the same of parameter smoothing.
Effect Samples :
Frequency - Cut-off depending on filter type. This envelop can be used also with any type of modulation and creates relatif cutoff frequency.
Q - Resonance
F Type - Fiter type Low Pass(LP), Band Pass (BP) and High Pass (HP).
Sens - Sensitivity : Parameter smoothing for Freq parameter.
Bit Crusher - Decimator from 1 bit to 16b bit (Distortion).
Modulation - It defines the type of Freq(Cutoff) modulation : Manual, LFO , Envelope filter (Auto Wah)
Env Eff - The amount of envelope modulation(Auto Wah)
Reverse - It takes the inverse of envelope modulation.
LFO Eff - The amount of LFO modulation.
LFO Rate - LFO Rate
LFO Rate Mult - It multiplies the current LFO rate by 1 or 10 or 100.
Sync - It sync LFO rate with the current song tempo.
BEAT - It defines the fragment duration with will played randomly (Scrambler : 1/1 to 1/64)
SCRAMBLER - Can be set for wet(filtered) and dry (input) signal.
MIX - It defines the balance in between wet and dry signal.
Thanks for the 3rd party knobs http://artvera-music.com/index.html
and thanks to http://www.kvraudio.com people
!!WARNING!! 2RuleFilter is capable of nasty loudness if you push the settings hard, keep volumes low while you play with the controls